LARGE, SWEET PEACHES FOR QUITE THE BOUNTY
- Sweet, juicy peaches ripen in late July to early August for an early sweet treat
- In spring, the tree is covered in delicate pink blooms that attract pollinators
- Vibrant green foliage turns a golden yellow come fall
- Heirloom, freestone peaches are great for canning and freezing, but can also be eaten fresh
- Self-pollinating; only one plant is needed to fruit but you'll have a larger harvest with another nearby
- Cold hardy and vigorous grower, great for northern landscapes
- Hand Selected, Fresh from our Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Due to federal and state laws, we are unable to ship to: LA
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Mature Height: 18-25' tall
- Mature Width: 18-25' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Spacing: 20-25' apart
Why plant Bounty Peach Bare Root?
Bright red, nearly fuzzless fruit. Freestone, medium to large size peaches with firm creamy yellow flesh. Fruit hangs on tree when ripe, harvest in late July. Heavy-bearing and no pollinator needed. Pink flowers slightly fragrant.
Hardiness Zone: 4-8
How Does Shipping Work?
Size Small, Medium, and Large plants (our Treelings, Shrubs, Bushes, and Perennials) will be shipped directly to your home by a common carrier. Ships in a plant-safe designed box within 4-7 business days.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Bower & Branch guarantees customer satisfaction within all product groups and sizes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product or experience, you have 90 days from the original date of purchase to request a replacement of the purchased product(s).
Reach out to a Plant Whisperer:- Email: email@example.com - Phone: 866-873-3888 - Or via Online Chat