- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Mature Height: 6 - 10' tall
- Mature Width: 6 - 10' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun/Partial Shade
- Spacing: 5 - 10' apart
GET BERRY READY FOR WINTER DECORATIONS
- Bright green leaves emerge in early spring and stay green until fall, when they turn yellow with hints of burgundy.
- Female plants have delightful red berries in autumn through early winter that the birds love, and you can enjoy as Christmas decorations.
- Adaptable to different soil types; from average to wet soil
- May Benefit & Attract: Eastern bluebirds, hermit thrushes, wood thrushes, American robins, catbirds, northern mockingbirds, brown thrashers, cedar waxwings, and white-tailed sparrows
- The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow.
- This bird-friendly native trees provides food and shelter for local and migrating birds and other wildlife
- All Audubon® branded trees are grown 100% Neonic-free by Bower & Branch, making these plants safer for the birds and safer for the environment.
- Hand Selected, Fresh from the Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box