- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Mature Height: 20-30' tall
- Mature Width: 10-15' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Spacing: 10-30' apart
GROW YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS CARD TREE
- Fast-growing, broadleaf evergreen with distinct leathery foliage that holds rich emerald green color all year long.
- A wonderful Christmas addition to your landscape!
- Female varieties produce clusters of red fruit from fall to winter; plant a few American Holly trees as a hedge to pollinate with one another.
- Arrow-like leaves give an elegant look and add to its deer resistance.
May Benefit & Attract: grouse, quail, and wild turkeys
- The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow.
- This bird-friendly native trees provides food and shelter for local and migrating birds and other wildlife
- All Audubon® branded trees are grown 100% Neonic-free by Bower & Branch, making these plants safer for the birds and safer for the environment.
- Hand selected fresh from the Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box