BERRIES FOR YOU AND THE BIRDS
- Dainty white flowers add fragrance and beauty in spring, attracting pollinators.
- Sweet blueberries ripen earlier in the season, around midsummer, for you and the birds to enjoy!
- Create your own berry orchard or plant an edible garden in patio containers.
- May Benefit & Attract: American Robin, Eastern Bluebird, Scarlet Tanager, Eastern and Spotted Towhees, Gray Catbird, Northern Mockingbird, Brown Thrasher, and Northern Cardinal
- The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow.
- This bird-friendly native trees provides food and shelter for local and migrating birds and other wildlife
- All Audubon® branded trees are grown 100% Neonic-free by Bower & Branch, making these plants safer for the birds and safer for the environment.
- Hand Selected, Fresh from the Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Due to federal and state laws, we are unable to ship to GA
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Mature Height: 6 - 12' tall
- Mature Width: 6 - 12' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Spacing: 4 - 12' apart