CALLING ALL GARDEN BEDS! AN EASY TO GROW UNIQUE POP OF COLOR
- Deep burgundy-purple leaves emerge in early spring and change to multi-colored purple-green tones.
- Small yellow flowers bloom in summer, followed by dark red berries.
- Leaves keep their color through late fall.
- Easy to grow, very hardy, cold, and heat tolerant.
- Adaptable to different soil types; from average to wet soil
- Hand selected fresh from the Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Mature Height: 2 - 3' tall
- Mature Width: 2 - 3' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun/Partial Shade
- Spacing: 3 to 4' apart
Albury Purple St. Johns Wort