- Hardiness Zone: 9-12
- Mature Height: 6-12' tall
- Mature Width: 4-12' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Spacing: 6-15' apart
THE CULINARY PLANT WITH TROPICAL APPEAL
- In spring, small fragrant white flowers bloom - maturing to black berry fruits in summer
- The edible leaves have a tropical fern-like appeal, spreading out in bright green
- Well-suited to enhance the fragrance of your garden beds, making a tropical oasis or plant in patio container for indoor or outdoor planting
- Flavorful aromatic herb used in many Indian dishes
- Hand Selected, Fresh from the Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
Why the Curry Leaf?
Take part in heritage gardening with a culinary flair. Curry Leaf Plants are rich in history, having been documented as far back as the first century, and used for medicinal and cooking purposes around the world for centuries. An aromatic herb with gorgeous, fragrant leaves in pungent flavor. It grows 5 to 10 feet tall, covered in unique tropical leaves as if you should see a Sunbird flying through it at any moment. This will become a conversation with not only its tropical appeal but also its many uses! Dry the leaves to make your own curry powder, and plant this exotic tree representing world history in gorgeous green foliage.
Why Bower & Branch?
We do the hard part. Our trees and plants are grown and cared for by only the best, local growers for years before they find their forever home in your landscape. Bower & Branch is known for having hard-to-find, substantial sizes and selection. The quality of our trees and plants are consistent in health and vigor—always ready for immediate impact in your garden and instant curb appeal. We believe in empowering homeowners with the truth about strong, healthy and structurally sound plants that are grown to perform in the ground after they leave the nursery for home delivery, always fresh inventory from the grower
Hardiness Zone: 9-12
Mature Height: 6-12' tall
Mature Width: 4-12' wide
Exposure: Full Sun
Spacing: 6-15' apart
Hardiness Zone: 9-12