DARK AND FLAVORFUL LATE SEASON FRUIT
- A late season plum with vibrantly dark blue to purple skin
- Sweet and sugary flavor with a dry flesh
- Fragrant, white blooms appear in spring
- Best when used in baking, drying, eating fresh, and more
- Will need to be pollinated by another European Plum - the Stanley will work
Hand Selected, Fresh from our Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Due to federal and state laws, we are unable to ship to: LA
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Mature Height: 12-15' tall
- Mature Width: 12-15' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Spacing: 12-15' apart
Hardiness Zone: 5-8
How Does Shipping Work?
Size Small, Medium, and Large plants (our Treelings, Shrubs, Bushes, and Perennials) will be shipped directly to your home by a common carrier. Ships in a plant-safe designed box within 4-7 business days.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Bower & Branch guarantees customer satisfaction within all product groups and sizes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product or experience, you have 90 days from the original date of purchase to request a replacement of the purchased product(s).
Reach out to a Plant Whisperer:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 866-873-3888 - Or via Online Chat