SWEET PINK BLOOMS AND EVEN SWEETER NECTARINES
- Sweet and tangy flavors combined on this late to harvest nectarine
- Vibrantly pink and fragrant blooms emerge in spring
- Dark green, pointed leaves in spring and summer turn a golden yellow in fall
- Large and juicy fruits are best when eaten fresh, in canning, baking or preserving
- Self-pollinating; only one plant is needed to fruit but you'll have a larger harvest with another nearby
- Hand Selected, Fresh from our Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Due to federal and state laws, we are unable to ship to: LA
- Hardiness Zone: 6-9
- Mature Height: 18-25' tall
- Mature Width: 18-25' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Spacing: 20-25' apart
Why plant Fantasia Nectarine Bare Root?
Fantasia Nectarines, save the best for last! This nectarine variety is late to ripen, but oh so sweet and delicious! In August, beautiful flowers will fade from memory, and all you’ll think about is how good nectarines taste from your own tree! Unlike commercial growers, who often pick their fruit when it’s hard as a rock (in hopes that it will eventually soften and develop a so-so flavor), you can wait and pick your fruit at the peak of ripeness—when it’s soft and juicy and bursting with flavor. Even those in cold climates can enjoy the simple pleasures of Nectarine-growing with this special extra-hardy variety.
Hardiness Zone: 6-9
How Does Shipping Work?
Size Small, Medium, and Large plants (our Treelings, Shrubs, Bushes, and Perennials) will be shipped directly to your home by a common carrier. Ships in a plant-safe designed box within 4-7 business days.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Bower & Branch guarantees customer satisfaction within all product groups and sizes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product or experience, you have 90 days from the original date of purchase to request a replacement of the purchased product(s).
Reach out to a Plant Whisperer:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 866-873-3888 - Or via Online Chat