LIGHT PINK TO LAVENDER BLOOMS ADORN SHADY GARDENS
- Blooms thrive in early spring with hues of light pink to lavender
- Green foliage embossed with silver veins add interest to any location
- Early blooms provide nectar for early pollinators
- Perfect addition to themed gardens, utilized for its blooms in bouquets, or grown in a container to display anywhere you please.
- Low maintenance, deer and rabbit resistant
Hand Selected, Fresh from the Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Mature Height: 18-24'' tall
- Mature Width: 28-30'' wide
- Exposure: Part Shade/Full Shade
- Spacing: 18-24'' apart
Hardiness Zone: 5-8
How Does Shipping Work?
Size Small (AAA), Medium (A2A), and Large (AA) plants (our Treelings, Shrubs, Bushes, and Perennials) will be shipped directly to your home by a common carrier. Ships in a plant-safe designed box within 5-7 business days.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Bower & Branch guarantees customer satisfaction within all product groups and sizes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product or experience, you have 90 days from the original date of purchase to request a replacement of the purchased product(s).
Reach out to a Plant Whisperer:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 866-873-3888 - Or via Online Chat