BEAUTIFUL FUCHSIA COLORED, CUP-LIKE WINTER BLOOMS
- In late winter, buds will open up to pale-pink, saucer-shape flowers
- Flowers color will remain from late winter to spring
- As season progresses, colors will mature to gold and emerald green
- Evergreen foliage has silver and fuchsia veins in the spring
- Early blooms provide nectar for early pollinators
- Low maintenance, deer and rabbit resistant
Hand Selected, Fresh from the Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Mature Height: 1-2' tall
- Mature Width: 1-2' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Spacing: 2-3' apart
Hardiness Zone: 4-9
How Does Shipping Work?
Size Small (AAA), Medium (A2A), and Large (AA) plants (our Treelings, Shrubs, Bushes, and Perennials) will be shipped directly to your home by a common carrier. Ships in a plant-safe designed box within 5-7 business days.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Bower & Branch guarantees customer satisfaction within all product groups and sizes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product or experience, you have 90 days from the original date of purchase to request a replacement of the purchased product(s).
Reach out to a Plant Whisperer:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 866-873-3888 - Or via Online Chat