INTENSELY SWEET AND DELIGHTFUL FRUITS IN FALL
- Bright yellow-orange fruits are high in sugar and one of the best tasting
- In late spring, creamy yellow flowers emerge on the tree
- Attractive, dark green, glossy foliage turns shades of yellow and red in the fall
- As the tree matures, the texture of the bark reminds you of alligator skin with its unique and attractive appearance
- Fruit is best when eaten fresh but can be used in baking, cooking, or in a wide range of desserts
- Considered to be one of the best hybrid crosses
- Hand selected, fresh from our grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Mature Height: 35-60' tall
- Mature Width: 20-35' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Spacing: 30-35' apart
Why plant Kasandra Common Persimmon Treeling?
Persimmons are harbingers of winter, showing up just in time for the holiday season to bake up into your favorite loaves or pies! Kasandra Common Persimmon is the backyard treat fit for the whole family, filled with memories of seeing the leaves turn and awaiting the tasty fruit to ripen soon after. Creamy-Yellow buds mixed with vibrant green leaves will give way to larger-than-average orange/red delicious persimmon fruits ideal for consuming straight off the branch, or be creative and add these yummy fruits to a favorite recipe! Once the colder weather strikes, the green leaves turned to a yellow/orange/green mix that welcomes autumn. Winter brings to light the bark's deep crevices that can prove to be of interest while the tree hibernates during this cold season.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9
How Does Shipping Work?
Size Small, Medium, and Large plants (our Treelings, Shrubs, Bushes, and Perennials) will be shipped directly to your home by a common carrier. Ships in a plant-safe designed box within 4-7 business days.
How Does Sizing Work?
The size of our trees have nothing to do with the container size like you may find elsewhere–big doesn't mean just height - it’s also vigor, age, and overall health.. Other online retailers are going to tell you that a plant is a seven gallon, that means nothing to your tree or plant (or you.)
Our trees for sale online are graded on large, x-large, and even bigger sizes. This is because our trees are sized by their age—the higher the letter, the more mature the tree. The age determines the trees’ overall height, size of the trunk and the overall branch density.
All of these characteristics are what you should be looking for when choosing a tree for immediate impact and instant curb appeal. Our extra-large tree and plant sizes are sure to wow you and your neighbors!
See the size guides below.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Bower & Branch guarantees customer satisfaction within all product groups and sizes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product or experience, you have 90 days from the original date of purchase to request a replacement of the purchased product(s).
Reach out to a Plant Whisperer:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 866-873-3888 - Or via Online Chat