RUBY RED PLUMS WEIGH DOWN BRANCHES AT HARVEST TIME
- Large, sweet and juicy plums are ripe for harvest in mid-summer
- Snowy white, fragrant blooms cover the branching in spring
- Dark green, pointed leaves in spring and summer turn a golden yellow in fall
- Plums are best used in jellies, tarts, and sorbets as well as a sweet and healthy, fresh-off-the-tree snack
- Partially self-pollinating but you'll have a larger harvest with another variety nearby - Methley or Santa Rosa will do
- Hand Selected, Fresh from our Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Due to federal and state laws, we are unable to ship to: LA
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Mature Height: 12-15' tall
- Mature Width: 12-15' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Spacing: 12-15' apart
Why plant Ozark Premier Japanese Plum Bare Root?
The Ozark Premier Plum is a Japanese Plum Tree that will grace your garden with snowy white blossoms in spring, painting an elegant picture like you’d see in a fine Japanese print. The lovely flowers are just a bonus, however, as the real celebration comes in mid-summer, when the luscious, sweet, purple-red plums weigh down the branches. You and your family will have plenty of fresh, healthy snacking right off the tree, and Ozark Premier plums with their ruby-red flesh will also make jellies, tarts, and sorbets as beautiful as they are delicious. You’ll be eager to try new recipes each year, and your favorite ones will become annual rituals.
Hardiness Zone: 5-8
How Does Shipping Work?
Size Small, Medium, and Large plants (our Treelings, Shrubs, Bushes, and Perennials) will be shipped directly to your home by a common carrier. Ships in a plant-safe designed box within 4-7 business days.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Bower & Branch guarantees customer satisfaction within all product groups and sizes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product or experience, you have 90 days from the original date of purchase to request a replacement of the purchased product(s).
Reach out to a Plant Whisperer:- Email: email@example.com - Phone: 866-873-3888 - Or via Online Chat