FRAGRANT BLOOMS AND DELICIOUS FRUITS
- Medium to large freestone peaches offer a juicy and sweet, candy-like flavor
- Spring blooms of pink are sweetly scented and attract pollinators
- Dark green foliage lasts though summer before turning a golden yellow in fall
- Besides eating fresh off the tree, the fruits are wonderful for canning, jamming and baking
- Self-pollinating; only one plant is needed to fruit but you'll have a larger harvest with another nearby
- Cold hardy and vigorous grower
- Hand Selected, Fresh from our Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
- Due to federal and state laws, we are unable to ship to: LA
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Mature Height: 18-25' tall
- Mature Width: 18-25' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Spacing: 20-25' apart
Why plant Raritan Rose Peach Bare Root?
They say everything good and magical happens between the months of June and August! Imagine eating fresh peaches right off the tree as summer begins! It may be difficult holding off on eating them all as Raritan Rose Peach fills the heart's desire in deliciously sweet flavor you would think its candy! The vibrant crimson blush fruit attracts attention all season long! Wonderful for canning, jamming, and pie baking, you could enjoy your peaches for more than just the summer season. A feast for your eyes, and be pretty in peach in your landscape.
Hardiness Zone: 4-8
How Does Shipping Work?
Size Small, Medium, and Large plants (our Treelings, Shrubs, Bushes, and Perennials) will be shipped directly to your home by a common carrier. Ships in a plant-safe designed box within 4-7 business days.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Bower & Branch guarantees customer satisfaction within all product groups and sizes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product or experience, you have 90 days from the original date of purchase to request a replacement of the purchased product(s).
Reach out to a Plant Whisperer:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 866-873-3888 - Or via Online Chat