UNIQUELY SHAPED PEACHES WITH A SWEET FLAVOR
- Flat, red peaches ripen in summer with a juicy and sweet explosion of flavor
- Vibrantly pink and fragrant blooms emerge in spring
- In spring, dark green foliage flushes out and turns a golden yellow in fall
- Flat, donut-like fruits are best when eaten fresh off the tree, baking or preserving
- Self-pollinating; only one plant is needed to fruit but you'll have a larger harvest with another nearby
- Hand Selected, Fresh from our Grower
- Ships in a plant-safe designed box
Due to federal and state laws, we are unable to ship to: LA
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Mature Height: 18-25' tall
- Mature Width: 18-25' wide
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Spacing: 12-15' apart
Why plant Saturn Donut Peach Bare Root?
Peaches that are out of this world delicious and unlike any peaches you have seen! Edible landscapes are all the rage right now, and few plants offer such delectable treats as the Saturn Peach Tree. These succulent, semi-freestone peaches are ideal for fresh, healthy snacking right off the tree, and when you and your family have had your fill, you can always can the rest or freeze them to bake later into scrumptious pies or cobblers.
Hardiness Zone: 4-8
How Does Shipping Work?
Size Small, Medium, and Large plants (our Treelings, Shrubs, Bushes, and Perennials) will be shipped directly to your home by a common carrier. Ships in a plant-safe designed box within 4-7 business days.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Bower & Branch guarantees customer satisfaction within all product groups and sizes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product or experience, you have 90 days from the original date of purchase to request a replacement of the purchased product(s).
Reach out to a Plant Whisperer:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 866-873-3888 - Or via Online Chat